[Fishhugger] Peak of the Season!

info at fishhugger.com info at fishhugger.com
Fri Aug 16 11:14:28 MST 2019

Hey New Mexico FishHuggers! We have 6-7 weekends left in our summer
growers market season, now is the time to consider stocking your freezer
and pantry for the fall. We are offering free delivery in the
Albuquerque area for $150 minimum orders. We can also deliver smaller
orders, a delivery fee may apply.

We're in high summer and produce and fruit are abundant at our favorite
local growers markets! Market tables may have: peaches, grapes, plums,
pears, apples, melons, blackberries, beans, chile (roasting available),
various peppers, corn, potatoes, beets, carrots, radishes, tomatoes,
squash, cucumbers, okra, kohlrabi, eggplant, onions, garlic, lettuce,
assorted leafy greens, micro greens, edible flowers, herbs, plant
starts, cut flowers, pecans, eggs and more! As always, we're offering a
nice selection of Alaska Wild Salmon & Seafood, New Mexico
Pasture-Finished (Grassfed GrassFAT) Beef, New Mexico Pork, RAW Honey,
Spice Rub, California Olive Oil, Mustard & more!

Check out our full product list here:
http://www.fishhugger.com/pricelist.html

Fun events featuring the abundance of high summer at both markets this
weekend!

Saturday, August 17, 7am-12noon @Los Ranchos Growers Market: Guest Chef
Angela will be grilling and sampling a variety of in-season local
produce and goodies, featuring calabacitas and our delicious local
ground pork!

Sunday, August 18, 9am-12noon @Corrales Growers Market: The annual
Historic Tractor Show! See our ad in the Corrales Comment.

*Black Cod/Sablefish Filet and Halibut Cheeks are back in stock. Come
early for the best selection!

This week's recipes:

Citrus Roasted Wild Salmon: http://www.fishhugger.com/Recipes/1/

Ground Pork Pan Sausage: http://www.fishhugger.com/Recipes/37/

Miso Black Cod + Asian Cucumber Salad:
http://www.fishhugger.com/Recipes/42/

New Mexico Fried Onion Burgers: http://www.fishhugger.com/Recipes/52/

Sockeye Salmon Poke: http://www.fishhugger.com/Recipes/49/

Thank you for considering us when feeding your families, we appreciate
you!

Eat Well,
Brenna & Kenny Aschbacher-The FishHuggers
http://www.fishhugger.com
info at fishhugger.com
505.865.4097
602.286.9233