[Fishhugger] Roadrunner Park Tomorrow!

info at fishhugger.com info at fishhugger.com
Fri Jun 8 13:15:34 MST 2018

Hello Phoenix FishHuggers, just a reminder we'll be at Roadrunner Park
Farmers Market tomorrow, June 9, 2018, from 7-11am. We look forward to
seeing you there. We're featuring our fresh harvest local raw Catclaw
Acacia Honey along with a variety of fresh and aged local and regional
honey in various size jars and straws. Consider purchasing a case. We'll
also be offering 30+ dozen chicken eggs harvested at Arizona Worm Farm
this week. These eggs are delicious and the chickens are on fresh
pasture. Come to the market early and grab a dozen or two!

Markets & Events: http://www.fishhugger.com/calendar.html

News & Notes: http://www.fishhugger.com/news.html

Product List: http://www.fishhugger.com/pricelist.html

Recipes: http://www.fishhugger.com/recipes.html