[Fishhugger] Phoenix Honey Show-June 9 at RR Park

info at fishhugger.com info at fishhugger.com
Mon Jun 4 09:50:29 MST 2018

Hello Phoenix FishHuggers, we'll be in town this week harvesting Arizona
honey. We're offering a variety of local raw honey representing this
spring's floral abundance at Roadrunner Park Farmers Market on Saturday,
June 9. Overall, 12+ varieties of local & regional honey will be
available. For market details, check our website:
http://www.fishhugger.com/calendar.html

Honey is the perfect food for long term storage, ideal for fasting and
recovery, always makes a great gift, and can be an entertaining
fundraiser. If you are interested in stocking honey by the case, we ask
that you please order in advance. If you know exactly what you'd like,
please let us know and we'll do our best to have it available. All
orders can be placed by email info at fishhugger.com or phone 602-286-9233.
Further inquiry is welcome. For more info and case pricing, check our
website: http://www.fishhugger.com/news.html

NEW MEXICO: We intend to be back at the Los Ranchos and Corrales Growers
Markets next weekend, June 16/17. Contact us anytime to schedule your
Summer Seafood Sampler Party!

PHOENIX: Need fish? Order anytime for our July Seafood Show, pick up
will be Tue/Wed/Thur, July 17/18/19. You can find our current list of
products on our website here: http://www.fishhugger.com/pricelist.html

Cheers,
Kenny & Brenna Aschbacher-The FishHuggers
http://www.fishhugger.com
info at fishhugger.com
602-286-9233
505-865-4097