[Fishhugger] Flower Festival @Los Ranchos Market Tomorrow!

info at fishhugger.com info at fishhugger.com
Fri Jul 27 13:16:50 MST 2018

Hey New Mexico FishHuggers! We're back in town just in time for the
Flower Festival at the Los Ranchos Growers Market tomorrow, come see us!
We'll have a great variety of wild Alaska salmon + local grass-fed beef
and pork and a huge selection of raw unfiltered local and regional
honey.

Market tables will have:  apricots, blackberries, cherries,
elderberries, nectarines, peaches, strawberries, artichokes, beets,
beans - various types, assorted greens (watercress, kale, arugula, bok
choy), radishes, turnips, onions, garlic, shallots, fresh herbs, fresh
lavender bouquets and mixed flower bouquets, seasonal plants and plant
starts, eggs, smoothies, jams/jellies, various pastries (regular and
gluten free), salsa, coffee beans, local products, burritos, Go Wild
popcorn, Aqua Fresca juices, Pop Fizz popsicles, hot coffee, ice tea and
more!

Special Beekeeping demo by Mr. Moses. Live Music by guitarist Rob Roman.
Summer market hours are 7am-12noon, we recommend arriving early for the
best selection. We also suggest bringing pre-chilled coolers, cooler
bags, gel packs, etc., to keep your products at their best during the
trip back to your kitchen.

Our current schedule of markets and events is now updated through the
end of October 2018:

http://www.fishhugger.com/calendar.html

PHOENIX: Thanks for coming out to see us last week at Roadrunner Park,
we'll be back there for the fall season beginning Saturday, October 20.
We look forward to seeing you then!

Eat Well,
Kenny & Brenna Aschbacher-The FishHuggers
http://www.fishhugger.com
info at fishhugger.com
505-865-4097
602-286-9233