[Fishhugger] Phoenix Today & Tomorrow

info at fishhugger.com info at fishhugger.com
Fri Jun 23 11:03:28 MST 2017

Hello Phoenix FishHuggers! Just a quick stop in town for those who
ordered and we have more available! If you have a chance to stop by, we
have:

Fresh Harvest Local Raw Honey
Grass-fed Beef...ground beef, steaks, short ribs and roasts
Natural Pork...ground pork and pork belly
Sockeye Salmon Filet
Halibut Filet and Halibut Meat
A few black cod, rockfish and halibut cheeks too
Bariani Olive Oil

FRIDAY, JUNE 23, 2017 HOURS: 11am-5pm

SATURDAY, JUNE 24, 2017 HOURS: 8am-3pm

For complete details, check our website:
http://www.fishhugger.com/calendar.html

Thank You!

Coming Up...
Every Saturday in July: Los Ranchos Growers Market 7am-12noon
Every Sunday in July: Corrales Growers Market 9am-12noon

Eat Well,
Kenny & Brenna Aschbacher-The FishHuggers
http://www.fishhugger.com
602.286.9233
505.865.4097