[Fishhugger] Fresh Pork Harvest!

info at fishhugger.com info at fishhugger.com
Fri Jun 16 13:47:34 MST 2017

Just in time for Father's Day! Try our delicious, local, tasty pork. We
have ground pork, chops and more. Shop the markets early for the best
selection and to beat the heat this weekend.

We also have a great variety of mixed whitefish in stock, along with our
favorite Sockeye Salmon Filet.

Check out our local NM Grassfed Beef Steaks: Tenderloin, Porterhouse,
Ribeye, NY Strip, Top Sirloin and Kabobs!

For our updated product list check here:
http://www.fishhugger.com/pricelist.html

Lots of fruit at the markets this weekend including cherries, apricots,
plums and blackberries. Greens, radishes, onions, herbs, plant starts,
sweet treats, breakfast, coffee, live music, arts, crafts and so much
more.

Bring Dad and the family to the annual Father's Day Tractor Show at the
Corrales Growers Market on Sunday! Definitely one of our favorite events
of the season! Grab a vintage Corrales Harvest Festival t-shirt at the
market booth too.

PHOENIX: Please place orders by next Tuesday, June 20 for pick up on
Fri/Sat/Sun, June 23/24/25. For an updated product list check our
website: http://www.fishhugger.com/pricelist.html

Coming Up...
Saturday, June 17: Los Ranchos Growers Market 7am-12noon
Sunday, June 18: Father's Day Tractor Show @Corrales Growers Market
9am-12noon
Tuesday, June 20: Phoenix Orders Due

You can find our complete list of markets and events updated through the
end of July here:
http://www.fishhugger.com/calendar.html

Thank you for considering us when feeding your families! Please come see
us at the markets, call or email with any questions, comments or
feedback. We appreciate you all!

Eat Well,
Brenna & Kenny Aschbacher-The FishHuggers
http://www.fishhugger.com
505.865.4097
602.286.9233