[Fishhugger] Phoenix June 23/24/25

info at fishhugger.com info at fishhugger.com
Thu Jun 8 13:50:58 MST 2017

Hello Phoenix FishHuggers! We're making a quick trip to The Valley of
The Sun later this month for those who order in advance. Please place
your orders by 12 noon on Tuesday, June 20. Orders can be picked up at
our home (near Thomas Rd & 44th St) on Friday, Saturday or Sunday, June
23, 24 or 25. Please place your orders by phone 602.286.9233 or email
info at fishhugger.com

For our current list of products, please visit our website:
http://www.fishhugger.com/pricelist.html

Our most popular stock up options:

Sockeye Filet by the Case (30 pounds of boneless, skin-on filet,
approximately 15-17 filets total, approximately 1.5-1.75 pounds per
filet) $480 or a 1/2 case for $240

Grass-fed Ground Beef by the Case (25 pounds, 1 pound packages) $250

Mixed Grass-fed Beef Box (14-15 pounds, Includes: 1 roast, 1 package of
ribs or shanks, 6-8 packages of ground beef and 2-3 beef steaks) $200

Honey and Olive Oil are also available.

No order is too small! We want to accommodate you, whether you need a
single steak, package of ground beef, 1 filet of salmon or a jar of
honey...all the way to cases, a whole beef or a pail of honey.

Coming Up...
Saturday, June 10: Old Vehicle Day @Los Ranchos Growers Market
7am-12noon
Sunday, June 11: Corrales Growers Market 9am-12noon
Saturday, June 17: Los Ranchos Growers Market 7am-12noon
Sunday, June 18: Father's Day Tractor Show @Corrales Growers Market
9am-12noon

We look forward to serving you! Feel free to forward this email to your
salmon and beef loving friends and family. We welcome questions,
comments and feedback.

Eat Well,
Kenny & Brenna Aschbacher
http://www.fishhugger.com