[Fishhugger] June Update NM & AZ!

info at fishhugger.com info at fishhugger.com
Fri Jun 2 13:37:24 MST 2017

Hey FishHuggers, we're looking forward to a busy month in New Mexico and
Arizona. We've checked in on the beef herd and they're grazing and
gaining well. So much so that we anticipate harvesting a little early
this fall. We have already begun the summer hog harvest and they are
looking great. We intend to have a consistent supply of pork available
at the markets early next month. June's honey harvest is set to begin
within the next few weeks.

For a complete list of our upcoming markets and events currently updated
through mid-July 2017:
http://www.fishhugger.com/calendar.html

Coming Up...
NM: Saturday, June 10 @Los Ranchos Growers Market: Old Vehicle Day with
Poco Quatros Model A Club
NM: Sunday, June 18 @Corrales Growers Market: Father's Day Tractor Show
AZ: Tuesday, June 20 PHOENIX please order by this day for pick up on
Fri/Sat/Sun, June 23/24/25

Looking for a gift idea for Father's Day? We have a great variety of
Beef Steaks available: Ribeye, NY Strip, Sirloin and even a few
Porterhouse! Better yet, feed Dad all month with a Mixed Grassfed Beef
Butcher Box. Only $200, includes 1 beef roast, 1 package of short ribs
or shanks, 6-8 packages (1 lb each) of ground beef and 2 or 3 steaks.

Kenny is offering a free knife sharpening lesson with the purchase of a
half case of sockeye salmon (15 pounds ~ $240 ~ approx 8 filets)!
Keeping a knife sharp is crucial to its lifetime durability. With
practice, a sharp knife will greatly simplify precision cutting and
improve the overall appeal of your meal.

Our product list has recently been updated here:
http://www.fishhugger.com/pricelist.html

Thank you for considering us when feeding your families! Please let us
know how we can best serve you.

Eat Well,
Kenny & Brenna Aschbacher-The FishHuggers
http://www.fishhugger.com
505.865.4097