[Fishhugger] Reminder: FishHugger Open Wed/Thur

info at fishhugger.com info at fishhugger.com
Tue Apr 25 16:09:25 MST 2017

Hello Phoenix FishHuggers! This is your 5 day warning! We're available
at our home (2031 N 47th St, Phoenix AZ 85008) Wednesday and Thursday
(April 26/27) from 11am-7pm or by appointment. Please come by to pick up
your order or just stop by to see what's available.

You can also find us at Roadrunner Park and Ahwatukee Farmers Markets
this weekend only! Our complete schedule of markets and events is on our
website and currently updated through the end of May:
http://www.fishhugger.com/calendar.html

Albuquerque FishHuggers: We intend to begin the spring growers market
season at Los Ranchos and Corrales Markets the weekend of May 13/14.
Orders are welcome. We anticipate a variety of local beef and wild
sockeye salmon. Kenny will be guest chef for the annual wild salmon and
greens event on May 21 at Los Ranchos Growers Market.

The number one question I have been asked this season is,"Is it local?"
My answer has changed or evolved throughout the last couple of years
ranging from snippy to syrupy. Honey from your own area can be very
satisfying and beneficial, but only if it has not been abused. "Is it
High Quality?" can only be measured in your mouth and not by price or
location.

Eat Well,
Kenny & Brenna Aschbacher-The FishHuggers
http://www.fishhugger.com
602.286.9233