[Fishhugger] Reminder: Beef Days!

info at fishhugger.com info at fishhugger.com
Mon Apr 17 13:09:40 MST 2017

Hello FishHuggers! Just a reminder, we have lots of Grassfed Beef
available today and tomorrow (Mon/Tues April 17/18). Pick up at our home
(2031 N 47th St, Phoenix 85008) 2-7pm or by appointment. If you haven't
had a chance to order, we still have some 20 pound mixed beef bundles
available at $9/lb. Alternatively, custom orders are welcome.

Need fish? We have a great supply of seafood available too! Mostly
Sockeye Salmon Filet, some Keta Salmon Filet, a dozen or so H&G Whole
Pink Salmon and a few packages of halibut pieces, pacific cod filet and
sablefish/black cod filet.

Also Available: Ground Pork, pork bones, pork chops, pork belly, and
maybe a package of lard or 2.

Grass-fed Beef: Liver, heart, chuck roast, short ribs, ground beef,
marrow bones, and a few ny strip steaks and tenderloin steaks.

Pantry: Raw Local Honey (hex jars, consider a 1 gallon case of 12 jars),
Bariani Olive Oil, Kenny's NM Spice Rub, New Mexico Raw Pecans, Local
Arizona Dates and more.

Come and get it! Bring a cooler, freezer bag, ice packs, bags, etc.

Thank you all so much for your support over the seasons! To better serve
you all, advance orders will be greatly appreciated.

Eat Well,
Kenny & Brenna Aschbacher-The FishHuggers
http://www.fishhugger.com
602.286.9233
505.865.4097