[Fishhugger] Beef Cash Drive

info at fishhugger.com info at fishhugger.com
Thu Apr 13 16:16:18 MST 2017

Hello Phoenix! We're here in Arizona for another 2 weeks and we'd like
to move the last bit of beef before we head to New Mexico for the
summer. Order anytime and pick up next Monday or Tuesday (April 17/18)
or by appointment.

We have watched the grass-fed industry revive to a respectable level.
Thankfully, enough consumers have been asking for grass-fed and it is
now abundantly available at many price levels around the country,
allowing us to reduce our herds by more than half over the last 10
years. Help us sell out of this years' beef before its time to decide on
next years' harvest so that your supply of beef is not interrupted. We
have enough to divide the remaining supply of juicy goodness into about
18 bundles:

20 pounds of beef for $9 per pound includes:
                               3 to 4 Beef Steaks
                              12 packages of ground beef
                               1 beef roast
                               1 package of beef short ribs

The first 10 orders will also receive:

                               1 Quart therapeutic broth
                               1 jar homemade raspberry/honey jam

We also have beef liver, beef heart, beef bones and pork bones. We
understand only a select few are interested organs and bones...please
order or come by and see what's available.

Salmon, halibut, pork, honey and olive oil will also be available. Our
product list and information can be found here:
http://www.fishhugger.com/pricelist.html

Coming Up...

Sat, April 15: Roadrunner Park Farmers Market
Sun, April 16: Easter Sunday - market closed
Mon/Tue, April 17/18: Beef Days, pick up grass-fed beef at FishHugger's
home (2031 N 47th St, Phoenix 85008)

Let us know how we can help you!

Eat Well,
Kenny Aschbacher-The FishHugger