[Fishhugger] Reminder: Open House Wednesday

info at fishhugger.com info at fishhugger.com
Tue Apr 4 15:23:53 MST 2017

Hey Phoenix FishHuggers! Open house tomorrow (Wednesday, April 5) from
2-7pm at our place (2031 N 47th St, Phoenix 85008).

We're here in Arizona for 4 more weekends, so if you would like to stock
your freezer or pantry for the summer, consider coming by. If another
day/time is more convenient for you, please make an appointment anytime.
We still have quite a variety available:

Lots of sockeye salmon filet, some keta salmon filet, a few H&G pink
salmon, smoked sockeye salmon, some halibut filet & pieces, a dash of
cod and black cod/sablefish. All wild, all delicious.

Grassfed-Grassfinished Beef: Grind, roasts, shanks, bones, organs and
steaks.

All-Natural Heritage Pork: Porterhouse chops, rib chops and pork belly.

Raw Unfiltered Honey: Arizona fresh spring harvest, fall honey,
wildcrafted, local, exotic, regional, specialty,
collectibles...currently about 20 varieties available all from western
USA floral sources.

Bariani Olive Oil: Early Harvest and Fall Harvest 2016 currently
available. Be sure to sample! This olive oil has been our favorite for
over 10 years.

If you'd like to place an order, make an appointment, or further
inquire, please contact us.

Eat Well,
Kenny & Brenna Aschbacher-The FishHuggers
http://www.fishhugger.com
602.286.9233
505.865.4097