[Fishhugger] Sunday Open House!

info at fishhugger.com info at fishhugger.com
Fri Mar 11 17:20:40 EST 2016

Hello Phoenix FishHuggers! Please join us at our home (2031 N 47th St,
Phoenix AZ 85008) this Sunday, March 13th, 10a-3p (or by appointment).
We'll be sampling 5-8 varieties of RAW LOCAL HONEY and some delicious
grassfed-grassfinished beef. If you prefer fish, we'll also have some
amazing smoked sockeye salmon too. Kenny will have a batch of his homemade
grapefruit soda since citrus is in season!

We're in Phoenix for 8 more weekends (through the end of April), so now is
a great time to consider your summer needs for salmon, beef and honey.
Bring a cooler and bring a friend. Families and children are always
welcome.

If you'd like to order in advance or further inquire, please give us a
call 602-286-9233. Does another time or day work better for you? Let us
know and we'll do our best to accomodate your needs.

*The Ahwatukee Farmers Market is not being held on March 13 due to an
annual HOA event. We will be back at the market next Sunday, March 20.*

Eat Well,
Brenna & Kenny Aschbacher-The FishHuggers
http://www.fishhugger.com
602-286-9233
505-865-4097