[Fishhugger] Open House!

info at fishhugger.com info at fishhugger.com
Fri Jan 15 15:37:09 EST 2016

Hello FishHuggers! Please join us next Wednesday at our home (2031 N 47th
St, Phoenix AZ 85008) from 3-7pm or by appointment. Bring a friend and
bring a cooler! It's a great time to stock up on Wild Alaska Salmon &
Seafood and our delicious NM Grassfed-Grassfinished 100% Pasture Raised
Beef. We have 6 raw local honey varietals in stock, taste them all! We'll
also be sampling smoked salmon and a few other tasty treats. As always,
children and families are welcome.

Our website calendar page is currently updated with most of our markets
and events through early May:  http://www.fishhugger.com/calendar.html

If you need some recipe ideas for salmon, beef or honey, check here:
http://www.fishhugger.com/recipes.html

If you'd like to host or attend a dinner party, cooking class, food demo
or informational presentation, please let us know: info at fishhugger.com

We now accept all major credit and debit cards, Apple Pay, Android Pay and
PayPal.

Thank you for considering us when feeding your families, we appreciate
YOU! Please let us know how we can better serve you.

Eat Well,
Kenny & Brenna Aschbacher-The FishHuggers
http://www.fishhugger.com
602-286-9233
505-865-4097