[Fishhugger] Reminder: Open House Tomorrow!

info at fishhugger.com info at fishhugger.com
Tue Feb 16 16:09:29 EST 2016

Hi Phoenix FishHuggers, please join us tomorrow at our home (2031 N 47th
St, Phoenix AZ 85008) from 3-7pm or by appointment. We'll be sampling 5
varieties of RAW LOCAL HONEY, smoked salmon, Bariani Extra Virgin Olive
Oil and more! Bring a cooler and bring a friend, children and families are
always welcome.

If you'd like to place an advance order or further inquire, please contact
us via email info at fishhugger.com or phone 602-286-9233. We love your
questions and feedback too!

EARLY REMINDER: We're only in Phoenix through May 1st (11 more weekends).
For our complete schedule of markets and events currently updated through
mid-May 2016, please visit our website here:
http://www.fishhugger.com/calendar.html

Need a recipe for seafood, honey or beef? Look here:
http://www.fishhugger.com/recipes.html

For some of our favorite books, blogs and resources, look here:
http://www.fishhugger.com/links.html

We had a lot of fun with Barry & Catherine on their Together 24/7 podcast.
We discussed a lot about running our business together and a little about
our family too. Listen to our episode 48 FREE here:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/together-24-7-barry-catherine/id1032831610?mt=2

Thanks!

Eat Well,
Kenny & Brenna Aschbacher-The FishHuggers
http://www.fishhugger.com
602-286-9233
505-865-4097