[Fishhugger] Essential Oils Classes

info at fishhugger.com info at fishhugger.com
Tue Jan 7 17:48:29 EST 2014

Happy New Year FishHuggers!  Our best wishes for health and happiness in
2014!  We enjoyed a fun and relaxing December and we're ready for a busy
winter and spring in Arizona.  First up, we're offering essential oils and
wellness education.  We already have 3 classes scheduled for January.
Join us at our home (2031 N 47th St, Phoenix 85008) on Sunday,
12-Jan-2014.  These classes are an introduction to essential oils,
informal and lots of fun.  Please RSVP 602-286-9233

4-5pm: General Immune Support, learn how to use essential oils for health
and wellness. We will discuss the oils specifically useful for colds, flus
and infections.

6-7pm: Foods & Household, learn how to use essential oils in food such as
veggies, fish and sauces and salad dressings. Also how to use in the
kitchen, laundry and home for cleaning and sanitizing.

Each class will run just about an hour and there will be ample time for
questions and discussion. Please RSVP 602-286-9233. $10 per person OR both
classes for $10 OR 2 people for $10 (bring a friend). A few samples of
essential oils are included.

We're in the Phoenix area through mid-April (only 14 more weeks), so now
is a great time to stock your freezer with grassfed beef and wild salmon.
The average American eats 50-60 pounds of beef per year.  How much
grassfed-grassfinished-grassFAT beef do you need for your family in 2014?
Call today to schedule your bulk salmon/beef order pick-up, delivery or
cooking demo party!

We will participate in the following Phoenix area farmers markets this
season:

Roadrunner Park, Saturdays 8am-1pm
Central & Northern, Saturdays 9am-1pm
Ahwatukee, Sundays 9am-1pm
Arcadia, Sundays 9am-2pm

For a complete list of our farmers markets and events, please check out
the calendar page of our website here:

http://www.fishhugger.com/calendar.html

Thanks for letting our family help feed your family!  Please let us know
how we can better serve you!

Coming up

12-Jan-2014:  Essential oils classes
15-Jan-2014:  Essential oils classes
28-Jan-2014:  Essential oils classes
???-Jan-2014:  Beef broth/Bone stock cooking classes

Eat Well,
Kenny & Brenna Aschbacher-The FIshHuggers
http://www.fishhugger.com
602-286-9233
505-865-4097