[Fishhugger] Raw Foods & Remedies

info at fishhugger.com info at fishhugger.com
Sun Feb 16 19:32:47 EST 2014

Hello FishHuggers!  We have LOTS of fun, educational events coming up!
Please join us this Wednesday, February 19 from 6-8:30pm at our home (2031
N 47th St, Phoenix 85008) for RAW FOODS & REMEDIES.  An introduction to
some simple raw food recipes; sampling wild salmon, veggies, fermented
foods, dessert and beverage, all raw and gluten-free.  We will also
highlight the use of essential oils for foods and flavoring.  Bring a
friend!

$18 per person OR $30 per 2
Please RSVP 602-286-9233

Also coming up

Thur 20-Feb:  Smoked Salmon 101 - tips & techniques for curing & smoking
salmon
Wed 26-Feb:  Smoked Salmon 101
Thur 27-Feb:  Raw Foods & Remedies
Sun 2-Mar:  Raw Foods & Remedies
Thur 6-Mar:  Open House! - bring a cooler and stock up
Mon 31-Mar:  FishHugger Food & Wine Pairing @Romeo's Euro Cafe in Gilbert AZ

Please see our website for complete details:

http://www.fishhugger.com/calendar.html

Future events *specifics to be determined*:
Thrival Workout & Revive - body weight resistance training followed by a
FishHugger meal

Breathe It Out N.O.W (Nature's Own Way) - the first steps to becoming a
master of your own feelings

Healthy Fats & Oils - a focus on nutrient dense fat sources which produce
FAT SOLUABLE vitamins

Honey Buzz - we'll discuss the varieties of honey, pollen and what's up
with bees

Fish Fabrication - learn how to cut, prep and cook salmon fillets and
whole fish

We are still attending the following Phoenix area farmers markets through
15-Apr:
Saturdays @Roadrunner Park
Saturdays @Central & Northern
Sundays @Ahwatukee

If you would like to schedule a private party or appointment, please let
us know.

We appreciate the opportunity to help feed your family!  Feel free to
forward this email to your salmon and beef loving family and friends!

Eat Well,
Kenny & Brenna Aschbacher-The FishHuggers
http://www.fishhugger.com
602-286-9233