[Fishhugger] Last Chance Open House!

info at fishhugger.com info at fishhugger.com
Fri Apr 18 14:04:02 EDT 2014

Hello Phoenix FishHuggers!  Wow, another summer is upon us!  We appreciate
the opportunity to help feed your families over this last winter, thank
you!  Please join us next Tuesday, April 22nd for our last open house of
the season.  We will be available at our home (2031 N 47th St, Phoenix
85008) from 10a-7p for those who would like to stock the freezer and
pantry for the summer.  Orders are welcome, or feel free to just stop by
and see what is available.  We will have TONS of
grassfed-grassfinished-grassFAT Beef (all your favorite cuts), H&G Sockeye
Salmon, King Salmon Steaks, a limited quantity of Salmon fillet,
Sablefish, Halibut Cheeks and maybe some ling cod or Pacific Cod.  We also
have a big variety of raw local honey and bee pollen, organic dehydrated
fruits, Bariani Olive Oil, cod liver oil, high vitamin butter oil,
essential oils, sunflower oil, himalayan salt, Kenny's NM & Original Spice
Rubs, and tallow soaps and lip balms.  Bring a cooler and bring a friend,
families are always welcome!  If you can't make it on Tuesday but would
still like to stock up, please give us a call to shop by appointment
602-286-9233.

FishHugger Market Schedule:
Saturday, April 19:  Roadrunner Park 8a-1p
Sunday, April 20: NO AHWATUKEE MARKET DUE TO EASTER
Saturday, April 26:  Roadrunner Park 8a-1p
Sunday, April 27:  Ahwatukee 9a-1p
Saturday, May 3:  Los Ranchos, New Mexico Growers Market 7a-12p
Sunday, May 4:  Corrales, New Mexico Growers Market 9a-12p

Please check the calendar page on our website for complete details here:

http://www.fishhugger.com/calendar.html

Thanks again!  Have a wonderful summer!  We'll see you back in the Phoenix
area at Roadrunner Park beginning October 25th, 2014.

Eat Well,
Kenny & Brenna Aschbacher-The FishHuggers
http://www.fishhugger.com
602-286-9233
505-865-4097