[Fishhugger] Thursday Open House

info at fishhugger.com info at fishhugger.com
Tue Jan 29 15:37:58 MST 2013

Hi FishHuggers!  Join us this Thursday (31-Jan) at our Phoenix home (2031
N 47th St, 85008).  We will be discussing the basics of therapeutic grade
essential oils, including how to use them in cooking.  It's also a great
time to pick up some fish and meat for the freezer, so bring a cooler and
a friend.  We'll be available anytime between 3-7pm.  If you can't make
it, call to schedule an appointment, food show or cooking class.

Coming up...
30-Jan:  Town & Country Farmers Market AZ
31-Jan:  Open House AZ
2-Feb:  Roadrunner Park Farmers Market AZ
3-Feb:  Ahwatukee Farmers Market AZ
3-Feb:  Corrales Growers Market NM

Check our website for a complete schedule of markets and events:

http://www.fishhugger.com/calendar.html

Eat Well,
Kenny & Brenna Aschbacher-The FishHuggers
http://www.fishhugger.com
602-286-9233
505-865-4097