[Fishhugger] 2013 Market Update

info at fishhugger.com info at fishhugger.com
Fri Jan 4 10:57:19 MST 2013

Happy New Year!  We're looking forward to serving you.  We are extending
our winter break by 1 day and will return to market as follows:

Sun 6-Jan:  Ahwatukee Farmers Market, AZ
Sun 6-Jan:  Corrales Growers Market, NM
Wed 9-Jan:  Town & Country Farmers Market, AZ
Sat 12-Jan:  Roadrunner Park Farmers Market, AZ
Sat 12-Jan:  Los Ranchos Growers Market, NM

Check our market calendar for a list of our events through Feb 2013 here:

http://www.fishhugger.com/calendar.html

Need a recipe?  Check out our favorites for salmon, grassfed beef, honey
and more here:

http://www.fishhugger.com/recipes.html

We're planning Phoenix cooking classes in January, February and March for
beef jerky, smoked salmon, bone broth, essential oils and more.  Dates to
be determined soon.  If you'd like to schedule a cooking class or
appointment, let us know!

Thank you!  Our best wishes for happiness and health in 2013!

Eat Well,
Kenny & Brenna Aschbacher-The FishHuggers
http://www.fishhugger.com
602-286-9233
505-865-4097