[Fishhugger] PHX & ABQ December Update

info at fishhugger.com info at fishhugger.com
Sun Dec 1 18:30:45 EST 2013

Hi FishHuggers!

PHX:  Just a quick reminder, open hours at our home tomorrow 12-6pm.
We're taking off the rest of December and we'll be back at the Phoenix
area farmers markets beginning 4-Jan-2014.  We are also offering an
introduction to essential oils class tomorrow from 5-6pm.  Check our
website for further details:

http://www.fishhugger.com/calendar.html

ABQ:  We will attend the Los Ranchos Growers Market (6718 Rio Grande Blvd
NW, Los Ranchos de Albuquerque NM). on Saturday 14-Dec-2013.  Winter
market hours are 10am-12noon.  We will have the 2013 fresh catch
available.  H&G salmon, salmon fillets, salmon steaks, a bit of mixed
white fish and tons of local NM grassfed-grassfinished beef.  If you would
like to stock your freezer for the remainder of the winter, please let us
know.  This will be our last stop in the Albuquerque area until May 2014.

Thanks everybody!  Best wishes for good health during this holiday season!

Eat Well,
Kenny & Brenna Aschbacher-The FishHuggers
http://www.fishhugger.com
602-286-9233
505-865-4097