[Fishhugger] Kenny Guest Chef @ Los Ranchos Growers Market

info at fishhugger.com info at fishhugger.com
Fri Sep 30 09:37:18 MST 2011

Hello Fish Huggers!  Well, it's fall again, time for the Albuquerque
International Balloon Fiesta and Kenny's annual guest chef event at Los
Ranchos Growers Market (6718 Rio Grande Blvd NW).  We'll be cooking and
serving our Wild Alaska Sockeye Salmon Bacon and local New Mexico Grassfed
Beef along with local in-season veggies!  Join us Saturday morning from
8-11am.  Tasty samples, live music, and all your favorite growers.  Bring
a cooler and a friend!

As a reminder, we're only in the Albuquerque area two more weekends this
season.  We can be found at the Los Ranchos Growers Market on Saturdays
and The Corrales Growers Market on Sundays through Oct 9, 2011.  Thanks
New Mexico for letting us feed your families!  We appreciate all your
support over the last 9 years!

PHOENIX:  Grill your last salmon fillet, eat your beef and clean out those
freezers!  We'll be back in Arizona beginning Saturday, Oct 15, 2011.
We'll be participating in the Roadrunner Park, Ahwatukee and Town &
Country Farmers Markets all winter long (Oct 15/11- April 15/12 with two
weeks off for Christmas & New Year).

Thanks again everyone we appreciate your business!

Eat Well,
Kenny & Brenna Aschbacher-The Fishhuggers
http://www.fishhugger.com
505-865-4097
602-286-9233