[Fishhugger] Tuesday Open House

info at fishhugger.com info at fishhugger.com
Wed Mar 2 19:12:37 MST 2011

Greetings Fish Huggers!  Please join us next Tuesday, March 8 from 1-6pm
at our home (2031 N 47th St, Phoenix AZ 85008).  Bring your cooler and a
friend.  We'll be sampling our delicious salmon, grassfed beef, 12
varietal honeys and more.  Families and children welcome, as always!

We will be participating in the Phoenix Farmers Markets through May 1,
2011 (9 more weekends), so it's time to begin stocking up your freezer and
pantry for the off-season.  For your convenience, we now accept credit
cards.  We offer several bundle package specials.  Check our website for
full details:
http://www.fishhugger.com/pricelist.html

March & April are currently open for booking a Fishhugger Food Show!  Get
a group together, we'll cook, serve & sample, discuss our products and
methods, answer questions and more.  To schedule your show or for more
info, please call 602-286-9233 or email info at fishhugger.com

TRUE FOOD NEWS
Why is FATTIER Grassfed Meat Best?
MORE FAT–SOLUBLE VITAMINS: A, D, E, K - in the fat
MORE CLA: Anti-cancer/weight loss compound - in the fat
MORE MINERALS - Mostly in the fat
The nutrient levels are higher in grass-fed animals, particularly vitamin
E and CLA. To get these, you must eat the fat! The more fat in the beef,
the better it tastes. The meat and organs of grass fed, grass-finished,
grassFAT animals will be nutrient rich and more satisfying.
For the full article by Stanley A. Fishman, author of Tender Grassfed
Meat, please visit:
http://www.tendergrassfedmeat.com/2011/02/07/why-is-fattier-grassfed-meat-best/

Our many thanks to all of you for your support and encouragement over the
last 9 years...we're already excited about our 10 year anniversary party
next year!  We appreciate you!  It has been our pleasure serving quality
conscious consumers in the southwest!  Please let us know how we can
better serve you.

Eat Well,
Kenny & Brenna Aschbacher-The Fishhuggers
http://www.fishhugger.com
602-286-9233