[Fishhugger] Italian! Los Ranchos Growers' Market

info at fishhugger.com info at fishhugger.com
Wed Jul 20 09:49:35 MST 2005

Saturday, July 23, 2005
7-11am
6718 Rio Grande Blvd NW, Albuquerque, NM

Italian!  Guest chef Darlene Yachik, Indulgence Cafe & Catering, will
demonstrate using tomatoes, basil and garlic.  Come sample her gazapacho,
roasted garlic, and tomato/basil bruschetta!

Bring your coolers and look for the Fish Hugger!  I have loads of
wonderful Wild Alaska Seafood that goes great with all the growers' garlic
and herbs.

Sockeye Salmon ~ high in Omega-3 oil, powerful salmon flavor
Silver Salmon ~ mild and gentle salmon flavor
King Salmon ~ highest fat content, easy to cook, favorite of many
Smoked Salmon Bacon ~ the belly of the silver salmon, hickory smoked
Smoked King Salmon ~ nova style, smoked with green alder wood
Halibut Fillet ~ boneless/skinless, light and yummy
Halibut Cheeks ~ comparable to sea scallops, delicate & flaky meat
Crab Legs ~ brined and cooked, ready to eat
Sablefish ~ also known as "butterfish", trust me it lives up to this name

Tucumcari Mountain Cheese Factory products now available:

Sharp Cheddar Cheese
Orange Cheese Curds
White Cheese Curds
Sundried Tomato & Basil Jack
Green Chile Cheddar
Green Chile Jack

Looking ahead...
Beef!  Beef!  Beef!  Our New Mexico grassfed beef has been dry-aging for
the past 30 days and will be cut this week.  If you have already ordered a
mixed 1/4 beef or placed another special order, it's time to clean out the
freezer.  Personally, my mouth is watering for a nice, juicy boneless rib
steak!  I expect to have beef for sale at the market beginning the first
weekend in August.

Many thanks to all of you for supporting your local fisherman!  Kenny has
been working hard in Kodiak, Alaska and should be back in New Mexico
around Labor Day with his fresh catch.

Eat Well,
Brenna Aschbacher~Mrs. Fish Hugger
http://www.fishhugger.com