[Fishhugger] Los Ranchos Growers' Market/Lavender in the Village

info at fishhugger.com info at fishhugger.com
Thu Jul 7 07:30:42 MST 2005

Los Ranchos Growers' Market
6718 Rio Grande Blvd NW, Albuquerque, NM
Saturday, July 9, 2005
7am-3pm (Special extended hours)

Come visit the Fish Hugger at the market this Saturday.  Bring your
coolers, I've got a variety of great Alaska Seafood for your enjoyment:

King Salmon Fillet
Sockeye Salmon Fillet
Silver Salmon Fillet
Alder Smoked King Salmon
Hickory Smoked Silver Salmon Bacon
Pink Salmon Pouches
Halibut Fillet
Halibut Cheeks
Tanner Crab Legs
Whole Sablefish (Alaska Black Cod)

I now carry these Tucumcari Mountain Cheese Factory products:

Green Chile Cheddar
Green Chile Jack
Sundried Tomato & Basil
Sharp Cheddar
Yellow Cheese Curds
White Cheese Curds
Asiago
Greek Style Feta

Our NM Grassfed beef is currently in the middle of the 30-day dry aging
process.  If all proceeds as scheduled, I will have beef at the market
beginning Saturday, August 6, 2005.  I have beef tounges available now.
There is still time to order a mixed 1/4 beef.

Eat Well,
Brenna Aschbacher~Mrs. Fish Hugger
http://www.fishhugger.com
505.385.9480