[Fishhugger] Open House

info at fishhugger.com info at fishhugger.com
Tue Apr 19 18:01:08 MST 2005

Sunday, April 24, 2005
4-7pm
2031 N 47th St, Phoenix AZ  85008

Come by to have a snack, ask questions, get info on fishing in Alaska, and
bring your cooler!  We'll be sampling salmon, honeys, tepary beans and
other fine foods.  We will only be in Phoenix a few more weeks.  Call
602.286.9233 or reply to this message for more info.

NEW MEXICO:  We're looking forward to being there soon.  Our first
scheduled market is 7-11am on Saturday, May 7, 2005 at Los Ranchos
Grower's Market.  Visit the calendar page of our new website for detials.

Kenny & Brenna Aschbacher ~ The Fish Huggers
American Surf N Turf